.

.

This Week's Happy Little Blessings...

Read it again.  Truth. 

This week...
  I discovered some amazing pizza at a new pizza place with some great people...

...The eggs were dyed using kool-aid and the colors ended up being beautiful pastels because they were only in the dye for thirty seconds because - well, teenagers...


...My daughter and I were shopping at the craft store and she did this (LOVE her)...

...I cleared off, scrubbed down,  and then organized things as I put them back on my bathroom shelves...


... I learned the secret to AMAZING egg salad sandwiches (King's Hawaiian JALAPEÑO Rolls)...

...I added this quote to the front of my planner,  as I'm learning to live more in the moment and less in the someday stage...

...I may not be where I want to be,  but I'm pretty happy with where I am because of who is with me. I am working daily on building a happy life for myself and my family...

...and my faith,  my hope for a better today and tomorrow,  and seeking God in all of my decisions, will see me through this incredible life.  I am feeling so very blessed this week,  and I hope you are too.